Wednesday, June 1, 2016

High School Graduation


A few snapshots from my high school graduation (!!!). The evening went by surprisingly quickly, granted that my graduating class rings in a little under 1,000 students. I knew less than half. 

Honestly, the graduation itself wasn't all that special, probably due to the amount of alums. I sat there the entire time thinking one of four things: "I really have to pee"; "Who's that? They look so good!"; "Yikes! They look terrible"; and "That's a bizarre name." 

The most important part, however, was my dress. I found this A.L.C. dress on sale from $650+ marked down to around $170 (!!!) through Neiman's. I couldn't be more psyched about it. Unfortunately, very few people saw me in it, as I arrived 45 minutes late. Oh well! I'll definitely re-wear it, possibly to my cousin Katie's wedding this spring (can you wear white to a wedding?). My shoes, which are barely noticeable in the above pictures, are these fun Sam Edelman scrappy sandals. The texture on them play off the pleats on the dress perfectly. Walkablility: 8/10, but probably can't withstand a wedding.
It feels good to finally be done with high school. Now onto the next four.


No comments:

Post a Comment