Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Kale-Detox Salad You Have to Try

If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know that I'm a foodie. But not one of those foodies whose obsessed with cupcakes and the best burger joints. 

I'm all about healthy, satisfying, feel-good-and-not-bloated-after-you-eat-me food. You catching what I'm throwing?

Anyway this kale salad concoction is just that. It's refreshing, tasteful, and has all the health benefits you need for a quick pick me up.

Here's what you need:
  • 1 bunch a fresh kale
  • The juice of 1/2 a lemon
  • 4-6 strawberries
  • 2 stalks celery
  • 2 radish (washed)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Here's how you do it (I'm sure you could figure it out, but let me just play Martha Stewart for a minute):
  • Rip kale into bite sized pieces and wash thoroughly
  • Place kale in bowl and generously drizzle with lemon juice
  • Massage kale until tender
  • Slice celery, strawberries, and radish and place in bowl
  • Drizzle the dish with olive oil and sprinkle with s&p

VOILA! You did it! Your only one step closer to becoming Gwyneth Paltrow. All you have to do now is join SoulCycle and blog about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment