Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Beep Beep!

Well, fuck me! 

Excuse my absence- these past two weeks have been stressful. Funny how the school year is wrapping, yet, my blood has reached its boiling point. I feel like these last couple weeks has just been one big blister ready to burst open. 

When a blister bursts, it hurts, and you automatically regret popping it and know you should have listened to your mom (who is always right, by the way) and put Neosporin on it. 

Okay here's the metaphor part: as work builds up, stress builds up and it's painful. You know you should have listened to your mom when she told you to do your work rather than watch Real Housewives (p.s.: there will most definitely be a Real Housewives of New York debrief coming soon to a blog near you). 

This past year has been tough and I understand that next year will be tougher. We're in the final stretch [enter praise hands emoji here], but its not over yet. 

It's weird how it took me all this time to finally learn time management. But, like most people, I'm a work in progress and that's okay.

How sick is that car, by the way?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment