Saturday, May 23, 2015

Do You Say 'Sneakers' or 'Tennis Shoes?



Im obsessed with shoes, but what girl or guy isn't? 

It's funny: shoes are a universal fashion statement that both genders can love. Boys are obsessed with the new Jordan's just as much as girls obsess over a new pair of Rag and Bone boots.

Lately, I'm into sneakers. I love the versatility of them and how they make any outfit a little more chicer and a lot more comfortable.

Pictured above are saucony x Madewell sneakers in blue, the middle picture are Vans high tops (also purchased at Madewell), and the photo above are of my moms new Stan Smith Adidas Originals (yes, my mom is cooler than you). 

Question of the day: do you say 'sneakers' or 'tennis shoes'? 

I say 'sneakers' when referring to the ones above and 'tennis shoes' when talking about the shoes I wear to exercise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment