Monday, June 8, 2015

Feeling Old



The other night was my brothers graduation from 8th grade. I felt old. 

Not just because ignorant parents told me I did (I wore a sick slip dress with a silk jacket over it). 8th grade felt like yesterday and the other night reminded me of how far away it really was. 

The president of my brothers school gave a speech with a clever timeline thrown in there. When those guys were in 2nd grade, Obama became the president! WHAAATTT. 

Also, all the teachers I ran into seemed so much hotter this time around. I guess when I was in middle school I didn't think so because I subconsciously knew that my camisole adorned chest and lack of curves didn't have a chance. Ha! 

I have this new theory that middle school teachers take the best care of themselves in terms of health and wardrobe. As the grade gets older, looks do too. Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment