Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kids and The Things They Say

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?"
"A farmer."
"What's the hardest part about being a farmer?"
"The poop."

This was a conversation I had with the 3rd grader above, Human's of New York style. Her response being farmer was so unexpected! It made me laugh out loud.

Kids are so unintentionally funny! While I was babysitting, for example, I was having a chat with two sisters, Emma (9) and Rebecca (7). We were talking about a road trip they're planning to New York. I told them I'd get super bored in the car and Emma came back and said, "Well, we'll take lots of activity books." LOL! she was so serious about it too. What's great is that I'd never say something nor think of something along the lines of "activity book". 

One time Rebecca and I were watching Zoey101. She turned to me and said, "Do you have a boyfriend?" 
Me: "No." 
Rebecca: "You should go to PCA, everyone has boyfriends there."

Innocence really is bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment