Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Recent DIY


A while back I did a fun little DIY and thought I'd share.

I chose about 24 Instagram snaps I've taken in the past year, hopped into Walgreens, and printed them measuring 4 x 4 size. Next, I picked up a wire, clothes pin-like hanging "system" at Urban Outfitters, screwed in some nails, and it was done!

The outcome looks great and the process was easy and cheap. What I love about a project like this is that it showcases moments in time and can be alternated whenever (the prints cost around $5 at Walgreens!). So, as summer hits, maybe I'll change 'em around a bit.

I also love how this project will most likely travel with to college. If I'm really thinking ahead, like I normally do, I could see this set up in an office space as well. Okay, I'm slightly neurotic, but, let's be honest, this would also work well in a child's room, would it not? 

Alright, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment