Saturday, April 4, 2015

Four Eyes


I've been a glasses wearer since the fifth grade. I recall squinting at the smart board and feeling like a total dingus as my friend Jesse carefully adjusted her's that sat at the bridge of her nose and behind her ears. She would graciously lend her's to me as she saw me strain my eyeballs. This was then followed by my teacher yelling at us.

I recently purchased the specs above and can't say anything bad about them. They're slightly trendy and give off this retro vibe, yet, they're classic enough so that in 4 months I don't retire them. 

Glasses can really transform a persons face. It's interesting how, these days, people are wearing them for very specific reasons and not just because they cannot see the board in school. I recently complimented someone on their glasses and she merely replied, "Thanks. They're not mine, they're my sisters and I just decided not to wear makeup today". 


So it seems glasses have more than one effect: not only do they aid seeing ability, they also replace the need for concealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment