Monday, April 20, 2015

Gettin' Around

As summer approaches, I've been flirting with the idea of riding my bike to school (I'm fully aware the picture above is of two long boards). The thought of waking up with the wind in your hair and fresh air kissing your skin sounds so relaxing.

Here's the issue: clothing. What to wear on a bike? I want to maximize functionality but maintain put together. I'm pretty sure this is possible. Anyhow, the best street style photos during fashion week are of girls on bikes. 

Another factor to consider: sweat. A little perspiration doesn't hurt. Sometimes it gives a nice dewy effect to your skin. Arriving to school with stains under your arms, on the other hand, won't do.

I'll probably take my bike for a spin once the weather warms up. In fact, I even plan on writing an article for my school newspaper about the different ways to get to school (bus, train, bike, carpool). For the rest of my newspaper articles, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment