Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Coffee Date


Regular coffee dates are essential in my mind. Whether before noon, around 4pm, or after dinner, catching up over a hot drink while people watching is the best way to do it. 

What's funny about me is that I don't drink coffee and probably never will. I think it tastes bitter and I don't drink milk so that lessens my options quite a bit. I do, however, enjoy tea on a regular basis. So whenever I go out for "coffee." I typically ask for a hot cup of water. 

Here's the other funny thing: I always have a tea bag on hand! Weird, right? For me, finding a tea that I actually like is difficult because some blends can easily make you feel sick. I love Tazo Zen tea. It's a green tea with lemon grass and mint. Always cures a caffeine fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment