Thursday, August 13, 2015

Our Favorite Restaurant






My family and I rarely go out to eat, but when we do, we tend to stick to the same 5 spots, one of which is Jin Ju. This spot is in the heart of Andersonville, with a window facing Clark Street which has the best, most diverse people watching. Asian inspired cuisine is among my favorites, so it makes sense that Jin Ju is my go-to spot for great Korean. 

I'm a creature of habit and, although I'm a big foodie, I tend to order the same thing at the same restaurants because of my allergies. At Jin Ju I always get their spicy wings for an appetizer and dak bulgogi as an entree. For those unfamiliar with Korean cuisine, dak bulgogi is boneless chicken breast marinated in a spicy red pepper sauce served with vegetables. 

Anyway, besides the food, the service is incredible and consistent too. Plus, if you walk a little further down the street, you're bound to catch the puppet show on wheels, pictured above.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment