Monday, August 3, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Instagram Accounts

@rockthatmuseumkid


If you love art and cute kids candidly staring at art then this is the account for you. What makes it cool, other than the unique concept, is that it features museums and galleries from all around the world. 

So, if you happen to be traveling somewhere soon, peep this account for a cool spot to explore while you're in Denmark, for example.


@abtractsunday 


Abstract Sunday is probably the coolest account I follow. If you can't tell already, artist Christoph Niemann takes ordinary objects and paints, draws, and creates a story around it. It's fun showing someone one of his pictures (possibly under the age of 10) and having them guess the object he's using.


@mydaywithleo 


I recently started following My Day With Leo such a kick out of it. It's always funny and always creative. I'm not sure if he grabs random people off the street and pulls one of many faces out of his bag, but either way, it's entertaining.


@jeannedamas


Do you ever just need a big dose of french girl coolness? I always do. Between Jeanne Damas and Caroline de Maigret, I'm constantly clicking onto their accounts for inspiration on how to look effortless, cool, and chic... in a tee shirt and jeans, that is. 

Jeanne's look is always similar to the last: high waisted blue jeans, a tucked in, crew neck tee shirt (sans bra), and usually a pair of heels (preferably Valentino).

She takes a vespa to the Mui Mui resort show and travels to the likes of Amsterdam and the South of France on the weekends. Can I be her already?


@brendanfallis


Ever wonder what a hot DJ who takes pictures of food, globe trots, and posts workouts looks like? I'm not talking about Chelsea Leyland or any other "cool girl" for that matter. I'm speaking of the incredibly hot (and straight) Brendan Fallis.

His account includes weeks spent traveling from Milan to L.A. to Montreal (he's a native Canadian) and back all while maintaining to squeeze in a workout, a home cooked meal with his "bae," blogger/DJ/whatever Hannah Bronfman, and buying the latest Nike sneakers. His life is pretty unbelievable and totally worth keeping up with.


***********

Above is a list of my top 5 favorite Instagram account at the moment. Disclaimer: I follow 879 people on instagram and these 5 are in current "stalking" rotation. Kidding. 

A few bloggers that I follow, A Cup of Jo and Because I'm Addicted, posted the same post (featuring different accounts, obviously) and I found so many cool people through their post. Hopefully you can do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment