Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Currently Obsessed With...

   



When I get "obsessed" with something, I can't stop thinking about it until it's hanging in my closet, fastened to my feet, or pinned to my ear. 

Recently, I've been obsessed with the following: brown suede boots with a medium heel, flared jeans with a button fly, a maroon suede jacket, vintage Levis with a straight fit through the leg, clogs, because obviously, and a double piercing. All kind of essential in a girls wardrobe (and ear), right? I think so. 

After pulling together the visual above, I'm digging the slight 70s nod. I don't like to sway towards particular trends, but rather stick to an overall classic vibe. 

I have to conclude that the style above isn't too trendy but just the right amount of cool. I could also see myself wearing everything for multiple seasons and occasions. Versatility is always a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment