Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Go-Bag

 




I carry this pink, envelope style bag with me everywhere. I call it my "go-bag" because I literally grab it and go. The contents of it are as followed: phone, wallet, gum, lip balm, sunnies, and an eye brow brush (I don't go anywhere without an eye brow brush). 

What's also convenient about this bag is that, because the remnants always remain the same, I can grab and throw it in another bag (i.e. gym bag, work bag, etc.). This bag can go from day-night in a second too. It can really do it all. 

I was so adamant about finding something like this because I always carry a tote or backpack to work, so, when I grab lunch or run an errand, I needed a chic little carryall that I could have on hand. 

Turned out, I didn't need to search high and low to find one. My mom had bought me this bright pink guy from the Gap (of all places) 2 years ago. I used it once back then for a party and now I carry it everyday. Who knew!... well moms always know.

No comments:

Post a Comment